Please be advised that the Company investigates all claims for damage and considers or addresses only those which arise out of negligence or misconduct on the part of the Company based on the information provided. This letter sets out basic information for your review as well as information you are required to submit in order for your claim to be properly processed. If the Company does not receive all the information requested within sixty (60) days from the date of this letter, the claim will be closed for lack of response.
Per the contract between the company and the customer, the Company is only responsible for damage to property or injury that occurs during the performance of the work required under the contract that is a result from any act, omission, neglect or misconduct by the Company. Also pursuant to the contract, the Company has the right to request information to insure the damage for which compensation is being sought occurred as a result of the Company’s act, omission, neglect or misconduct in its manner or method of executing the work required.
The company has no responsibility for damage claims that arise due to normal road hazards. The company is not responsible for damages due to pre-existing road conditions, i.e. potholes, to after-market low profile tires and larger 18″ – 26″ oversized rims as they are known to be more prone to damage and flats from hitting potholes, curbs and normal variations in pavement surfaces because there is less tire to absorb the impact before the rim(s) is damaged.
The most rapid method of receiving compensation for claimed damages is to refer this claim to your insurance carrier. Your insurance carrier can settle any claim and then subrogate the cost to responsible parties who may be identified from an investigation by your insurance carrier.
You may expedite submission and consideration of your claim by accessing the online form below. You may upload or attach digital color photos, required claim documents (see list below) and the completed Claims Report using the online form or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not have access to a computer or email, you can mail the required documents and photographs to Reeves Construction Company, ATTN: Claims Department, 101 Sheraton Court, Macon, GA 31210.
All requested information MUST be submitted before your claim can be processed.
Required Claim Documents
If the alleged damage is to a MOTOR VEHICLE, please send the following information:
- Copy of Proof of Ownership (E.g. Registration);
- Color photographs of area damaged on vehicle;
- Color photographs of all four (4) sides of the vehicle, including the tag area;
- Color photographs of the location the alleged incident occurred;
- Map indicating exact location where the alleged incident occurred (please indicate which lane and direction of travel with distance to nearest intersection or mile marker);
- Copy of two (2) estimates for repair OR paid repair invoices;
- Color photographs of all damaged parts replaced; and
- Copy of police or incident report from local or area law enforcement
If the alleged damage is to a BUILDING OR PROPERTY, please send the following information:
- Copy of Proof of Ownership (E.g. deed or property tax record);
- Color photographs of area damaged;
- Copy of property plat or survey map indicating exact location where alleged damage occurred; and
- Copy of two (2) estimate for repair; and
- If the alleged damage is due to vibration or ground movement, please send the following:
- Structural analysis of the building by a certified professional structural engineer; and
- Seismic analysis of the source of the vibration and/or ground movement.
Please be advised that any person who knowingly makes any claim for the proceeds of any insurance policy with the intent to defraud or deceive any insurer with any false, incomplete, or misleading information is guilty of insurance fraud which is a felony offense punishable by up to a $10,000.00 fine and ten (10) years imprisonment or both.
All claims must be submitted in writing or via the form below. We will not consider any verbal claims. No claim will be considered if this form is not completed with the requested information. This form is to be completed by the person reporting the property damage.