It is the policy of Reeves Construction Company and its subsidiaries to conduct business in a socially responsible and ethical manner that seeks to protect the environment. Our goal is to be a leader in environmental practices by emphasizing and encouraging innovative and creative solutions, and continually improving our environmental performance.
Reeves pledges to:
- Integrate environmental protection into every aspect of its business.
- Comply with all environmental regulations without regard to the degree of enforcement.
- Participate in the development of environmental legislation, regulation or policy issues that may significantly impact our business.
- Work pro-actively with appropriate government agencies to ensure timely, reasonable and cost effective solutions for issues.
- Follow relevant standards, good engineering practices and risk management principles to ensure Reeves’ environmental protection activities are conducted responsibly.
- Ensure adequate resources are available to comply with this policy.
- Conserve company and natural resources by careful management of emissions and discharges, and by minimizing waste generation.
- Ensure conformity with this policy and continual improvement through a comprehensive compliance program, including audits and the development and review of performance indicators.
- Require that all employees are held responsible for compliance with all policies, procedures, practices and laws applicable to their duties.
Reeves Construction Company considers the safety of its employees and the general public to be its number one priority. The ultimate goal is to provide a healthy and safe environment free of accidents or injuries. The responsibility for safety extends from top management to trade workers and includes everyone in between.
We work diligently to observe all applicable Federal, State and local requirements, and to be guided by good practice as necessary for each specific location and circumstance.
2013 Worker Safety Statistics
|Number of employees||632|
|Number of hours worked||1,291,665|
|Number of accidents with lost work day||1|
|Number of accidents without work day lost||17|
|Total recordable incident rate||2.79|
2014 Worker Safety Statistics
|Number of employees||675|
|Number of hours worked||1,531,430|
|Number of accidents with lost work day||4|
|Number of accidents without work day lost||14|
|Total recordable incident rate||2.35|
Part 1: Introduction
Part 2: Safety at Reeves Construction
Part 3: Safely Working with Hazardous Materials & Settings
Part 4: Safely Operating Equipment